Get rid of unwanted hair for good!
After years of researching various lasers we have found the best and most state of the art laser hair removal system! We chose the diode laser because it is the “gold standard” laser for predictable, long term hair reduction/removal. Unlike other lasers and unlike IPL, this laser will provide you with the consistent proven results. Diode lasers are more effective with less discomfort than IPL and other lasers. It uses a single wavelength of light that has a high absorption rate within melanin, which disrupts the blood flow to the hair follicle to prevent regrowth of the hair in the area treated. Each treatment reduces hair growth, overtime resulting in smooth, hairless skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How does laser hair removal work?
Q: Is laser hair removal permanent?
Q: What’s a laser hair removal treatment like?
Q: How do I prepare for a laser hair removal treatment?
Q: Will I experience any side effects?
Q: Are there any contraindications for having the procedure?
- Patients that have been treated waxing or electrolysis to the area of treatment within 6 weeks
- Patients with active infection, lesions, or open wounds in area of treatment
- Patient having history of photosensitive disease or taking a photosensitizing medication within the last 3 months
- Patients who have had sun exposure to the treatment area within the last 4 weeks
- Patients who are pregnant or breast feeding
- Patients with tattoos in the in treatment area
- Uncontrolled Hypertension or severe heart condition
- Diabetes (uncontrolled), AIDS, SLE, epileptic patients, or patients taking glucocorticoids (beclomethasone, prednisone, betamethasone, cortisone, etc)